Thursday, October 11, 2007

Eyes So Swreepy!

I've become such an old lady. I feel like I'm still running on Berlin time. It's not even midnight, I can barely keep my eyes open. I found out today that I'm going to be working at the SoHo store, which, I'm alright with. Don't get me wrong, it's in an amazing part of town..but i just want to be on Berry and 7th! I want to watch the daily "Hipster Olympics".

Apparently, we're going to be living at the "McKibbin Lofts", eh? I don't care anymore, just give me a room, somewhere safe.

Things are starting to fall together, which I'm really grateful for. I was having a pretty hard time; then again, I've only been here a week. A WEEK. Jesus.

I made a lovely dinner tonight: Pork chops stuffed with cranberry and almond stuffing, mashed garlic red potatoes, and a vegetable medley featuring pearl onions, cherry tomatoes, green beans, mushrooms, carrots, red peppers, etc. You can see for yourself.

I seriously love eating.

So far, my book- Still Life With Woodpecker, has been quite nifty. I love Tommy, I want to bake him pumpkin spice cupcakes.. a lot of them. I had a dream last night that basically played out the first 45 pages of the story. It was totally heaftish (sp?)

I miss being in Europe. I want to go to a flea market and drool all over the delectable Aryan speciMENS. germany had some fine ass white dudes. MMHMM.

Also, I've decided that my next boyfriend is going to be black. It's just about that time in my life, you know? I kind of want him to talk like Flava Flav. And be all hella hyphy and shit..Oh, a girl can only dream.

Here are some more random pictures. I'm gonna fall asleep on the bed, in front of mallory, and feel very satisfied because she's been working on homework since 11am this morning, and she still has approximately four more hours to go! it's 1:10 am!

something inside of me wouldnt let me bring this dress home:


Dre and I kickin it like Tae Bo:



Bianca Cassady at Deitch Projects:





My Front Door, Spooky:



Where the magic happens..?:



Mallory has been doing hw for almost 13 hours in our room:



With that said- I really don't miss homework, tests, projects, due dates. Thank god for being a lazy bum!





No comments: