Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Let's get some REAL TALK up in hurr.

The world is my oyster. I walk around with a bottle of sriracha in my purse. I'm working 12 hour days at the SoHo store- we made 22G's last Saturday.

We found the gnarliest, most lovely flat on the the northeast side of prospect park. It use to be a Jewish Hospital. It's a lot prettier and safer than anything I had even hoped for.

Two of my hommies from Berlin; Graziano AND Martin, will be flying into NYC on November 2nd. I'm so pumped right now.

More life to live; More love to give!

Who would've thought?:


E28th and Lexi a.k.a in front of my apt:


Bathroom stall @ studioB:


FOREVER:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

classy broad.

Anonymous said...

FIRST times a charm...

Anonymous said...

haha you live in a much cooler part of nyc than i do. that's awesome. -flo

Elizabeth said...

ooops i meant to recommend going to happy ending tonight cuzzzz some berlin girlz are djing there.....your NKOTB t shirt is cooler than mine!!!!

Elizabeth said...

oh wait! youre five hours behind! there's still time! gogogo!