Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hangin' Hrd and ADULT PROM!


This is what I found whilst hanging in the lower eastside on friday night:



His name was Amadeus... okay, I only wish that it was.

At some point later that night, I ran into someone that had an eerily strong resemblance to Ian Sommerhalder, circa, rules of attraction. so, i then stammered out "I want to harvest your corn fields", what? I still don't understand what I meant.

Last night was ADULT PROM, it was held in this warehouse in Bushwick. The theme was "Enchantment Under The Sea", I was surprised that everyone was all over it, and the decorations were impeccable! Twas lots of fun. Enough talk-


The decorations were more Homecoming, rather than Prom- but still very good.


This is Bob, he was the introduction to the party. Please note the open fly:


I might make a dollar:


Don't worry, i only wore those shoes in transit.


Too strong, Too old:


It was a real Prom; pretty girls crying and everything:



My favorite Lesbro (Matt B.) and Mal:



I honestly felt 17 watching her do this:



All gone:





If you're wondering what crazy, haute couture designer i am flossin', it's actually M'Lori Couture. Meaning Mal made the dresses; Thank you very much! She's amazing.


We arrived home at 5am. and we did what a lot of drunk teens do after a night of unseasoned drinking...Mal spent approximately $15.00 on Mickey Dee's. I woke up this morning..afternoon.. and I felt/feel thoroughly grossed out with myself, and Mal. I was made to understand That I would be receiving Popeye's by the end of the night. However, this person could not follow through with his promise, so we opted for this shit:

Before:


After:


Thanks for coming to Prom. You can stop crying now.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet threads!

- Eddie

Anonymous said...

mhm.-..i guess not only bob´s fly is open!!! watch his pants! :P

graziano